Black's Pheasant Fields
Rules Hunters Can Live By . . . Ten Commandments of Shooting Safety
1. Always point the muzzle in a safe direction.
2. Treat every firearm with respect whether it's loaded or not.
3. Be sure of your target and what is in front of and beyond your target.
4. Unload firearms when not in use.
5. Handle the firearms and ammunition carefully.
6. Know your safe zone-of-fire and stick to it.
7. Control your emotions when it comes to safety.
8. Wear bright orange clothing (depending on the circumstances), hearing and
9. Don't drink alcohol or take drugs before or while handling firearms.
10. Be aware of additional circumstances which require added caution or safety